The club has two all-weather tennis courts which have recently been refurbished with new paint and new nets, so we are well prepared to welcome new members. For booking purposes the right hand court is No 1 and left hand is No 2.
Our courts are not crowded and members can enjoy tennis at peak times not always available at other clubs. It is also a great place for beginners to practice who may feel less comfortable in a club dominated by those who compete in matches regularly.
We have a thriving junior section with coaching on a Saturday morning and Wednesday afternoon. We also offer holiday Tennis camps for our juniors which are very popular and a great way to strengthen and develop tennis skills.
Adults can hone their skills at the weekly Rusty Rackets session which is available on a drop in basis.
Tennis is more than a sport, it’s a passion. No matter if you’re playing a game or knocking about some balls, get involved at NTSC this summer! #GoHitIt.
A number of members also take advantage of private lessons with our tennis coach George Ross.
Click here for coaching options.
Government guidelines on social distancing to be followed at all times.
- Courts MUST be pre-booked online.
- Number of players and clubhouse use/changing facilities per LTA Covid guidelines of the day.
- Each guest must pay a £5 fee. The member booking the court is responsible for paying all guest fees within 24 hours.
- All players to provide their own tennis balls and rackets.
- Avoid handling tennis balls more than necessary, for example kick them back or flick using your racket rather than picking up.
- Consider spraying tennis balls with a disinfectant spray at the conclusion of play. Using new balls on a very regular basis is highly encouraged.
- Replace all tennis balls if someone suspected of having COVID-19 comes in contact with them.
- Wash hands with soap and water or hand-sanitiser as soon as possible following session. Bring own supplies in case clubhouse is closed for any reason.
- If you witness poor practice it should be addressed immediately in a polite fashion and ongoing disregard for protocols should be reported to the club as soon as possible.
- Parents should reiterate the advice to their children pre-session. Only one parent/guardian should accompany younger children where possible.
These measures are in place seven days a week and until further notice. Our measures and procedures are under constant review and updated as advice from government, health authorities and governing bodies evolves in line with the gradual lifting of social restrictions.
Any queries please get in touch with Allan Curtis Club Chairman 07718 320184 [email protected]