Booking Terms & Conditions
Please note you can sign up for FREE, this will allow you to book courts 2 days in advance but if you pay £50 you will become a Pavilion member, our Membership Benefits include,
- New Mobile Friendly booking system
- Pay for courts and floodlights all online
- Members can book 7 days in advanced,
- Sign up for free and book 2 days in advance
- Off Peak Mon - Fri 7am to 4pm and Sat, Sun 7 - 9am £3.50ph members, non members £5.00ph
- Peak members £5.00ph, non members £6.50ph.
- Floodlights £4ph
- Access to our tournaments and teams
- Access to social functions
- Join the LTA as a Pavilion member for free.(normally £25)
- Members courts can be reserved up to 7 days in advance online.
- Everyone else courts can be reserved up to 2 days in advance online.
- Everyone else may book a maximum of 2 hours per day at any given venue.
- Members may not book two separate hours or two separate courts for the same hour at any given venue.
- Court bookings should be made in the name of a player who will be on the court. Players may be asked to leave the court if the named person who made the booking is not present.
- Court bookings made are for the duration of the time allotted. ie. If you are late the time is not extended.
- You are not entitled to a refund if you do not turn up for your booking(unless in an genuine emergency)
- The Pavilion has the right to move your court booking to another court if necessary.
- Courts are generally available for booking from 7am to 10pm.
- The time of the first and last court booking on non-floodlit courts varies throughout the year according to daylight. The last floodlit court booking is to 10pm.
- Floodlights are not in use in the mornings.
Changing a booking
- 24 hours’ notice must be given for any re-scheduling or cancellations, otherwise no refunds will be given. Re-scheduling can only be within the next 7 days.
- Players play on court at their own risk.
- If courts are unplayable at the time of the booking, you must contact the Pavilion within 48 hours of the booking to request a refund.
- Whether re-scheduling a booking with 24 hours notice or due to the court being unplayable at the time of play, you must email your original booking confirmation to email@example.com or speak to tennis administrator.
- Unplayable court requests will not be considered ahead of the time of the booking.
Floodlights in the winter - please do not book last minute, we may not be there to switch on the lights.
- We will require at least 6 hours notice for floodlit courts booked in the winter, particularly for Fri, Sat and Sunday, the other days the coaches are normally there.
Pavilion Tennis accepts no responsibility for the loss, theft or damage to personal possessions during a court booking.
For urgent queries contact the Pavilion on 020 8365 8889.
Pavilion Tennis reserve the right to alter the terms and conditions without notice.
Have a great game.
Management, Coaching team & Pavilion staff.