Unfortunately, court 1 is out from 6:00pm all days due to floodlight failure.
Booking Terms & Conditions
Membership: Adults only £50 per annum
All times are £5.50/he
Floodlit (varies according to daylight hours): £10.00/hr including court
Free (Mondays 7am – 12noon) £0/hr
- Courts can be reserved up to 7 days in advance online.
- Each member may book a maximum of 4 hours per day at any given venue.
- Members may not book two separate courts for the same hour at any given venue.
- Court bookings should be made in the name of a player who will be on the court. Players may be asked to leave the court if the named person who made the booking is not present.
- Court bookings made are for the duration of the time allotted. ie. If you are late the time is not extended.
- You are not entitled to a refund if you do not turn up for your booking(unless in an genuine emergency.
- Courts are generally available for booking from 7am to 10pm.
- The time of the first and last court booking on non-floodlit courts varies throughout the year according to daylight. The last floodlit court booking is to 10pm.
- Floodlights are not in use in the mornings.
Changing a booking
- 24 hours’ notice must be given for any re-scheduling or cancellations, otherwise no refunds will be given. Re-scheduling can only be within the next 7 days.
- Players play on court at their own risk.
- If courts are unplayable at the time of the booking, you must contact the Pavilion within 48 hours of the booking to request a refund.
- Whether re-scheduling a booking with 24 hours notice or due to the court being unplayable at the time of play, you must email your original booking confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to tennis administrator.
- Unplayable court requests will not be considered ahead of the time of the booking.
Pavilion Tennis accepts no responsibility for the loss, theft or damage to personal possessions during a court booking.
For urgent queries contact the Pavilion on 020 8365 8889.
Pavilion Tennis reserve the right to alter the terms and conditions without notice.