***Sign up at the bottom of the page***
October half term Tennis and Sports Camp
Our tennis and sports camp is a structured tennis programme in the mornings with break out sessions for other ball games in the afternoon but if you choose to you are welcome to continue with tennis. All of our coaches are qualified & we have a child to staff ratio of 10:1.
All equipment provided.
Extended early & late pick up now 8.30am-5pm!!
Lunches available cost £5.00 (pasta or a roll/bagel, cookie, pkt of crisp and a drink) book and pay in the cafe on the day.
Snacks and drinks available in the cafe.
Children are supervised all day, including lunchtimes. Toilets available for campers
Any child signing up for a whole week will get a Pavilion T shirt.
We do not have access to indoor tennis facilities, so in the event of poor weather we will do the best we can to entertain the children in the cafe or in the marquee at the back of the cafe If this is an issue please do not book onto the camp.
Pavilion holiday camp FAQs
How do I sign up? - You can do this online through the Pavilion website.
Do I have to sign up for the whole week? No, you can mix and match, for example, a whole days, half days, odd days etc. this easily done through our website.
Can I just turn up and sign in? Yes, you can.
Do you take childcare vouchers? Not at this present time.
Can I get a lunch and snacks in the café? Yes, you can, there are regular breaks during the day for your child to do so.
How can I pay for camp? You can do so many ways, you sign up through our website, by bank transfer, card machine in the café, cash.
Can you your child go home alone? Yes, so long as camp is informed.
Can my child be picked up by someone else? Yes, so long as camp is informed.
What is the format of the Camp? – Schedule for the day
multi sports camps with a specific focus on tennis and we cater for all abilities.
- 8.30am early sign up.(extra cost)
- 9.15am - Sign in for camp and order your lunch if you want one from the café.
- 9.30am - Camp starts
- 9.30 to 12 midday – Everyone takes part in tennis activities.
- 12 to 1pm – Lunch
- 1pm to 3.30pm – Children can choose between tennis and multi sports.
- 3.30 to 5pm late pick up.(extra cost)
We also hold a tournament on the last day of each camp for which medals, certificates and prizes are awarded.
What does my child/children need to bring?
- All equipment is provided but children are welcome to bring along their own.
- Suitable clothing and footwear for sport, a coat in the event of bad weather
- A drink and snack though these can be purchased from the café.
- A hat or cap
- Please apply sunscreen before your child arrives, though we will have sunscreen for all to use as well.
Are parents allowed to stay?
- Parents are welcome with many parents enjoy coming to watch the tournament and presentations on the final day.
- Parents are not allowed to stay on court whilst camp is on.
What happens if the weather is wet?
We run a full wet weather programme, so if rain stops play we run alternative indoor activities for the children.
What happens if my child has an accident?
- Our coaches hold the Emergency First Aid at Work certificate.
- We will contact the parent if they need to be informed of an injury.
Who runs our camps?
The junior tennis camps are run by qualified, LTA-licensed and DBS-checked coaches
For more information please contact our Tennis Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them on 020 8365 8889 or 07538 481 709. Welfare Officer – Sylvia Gee 07539 185 782.