Parent & Jnr Doubles Sessions
Sat, 27 Jun 2020 00:00
Whilst all group coaching including our Saturday Junior Mornings remain on-hold, the Covid restrictions present us with an opportunity to run some family doubles sessions in their place:
- 8 parent & jnr pairs able to sign up to play socially-distanced doubles on 4 courts.
- A coach-led learning environment, with tips and support to help children develop their doubles understanding.
- An oppotunity for parents to help their children practice their game as part of the ultimate family sport!
The initial pilot sessions are:
- Sat 11th July: Green Ball ages 9-11
- Sat 18th July: Yellow Ball ages 10-14
- Further sessions will follow, older more experienced teenagers are encouraged to join in any adult activities running at the club.
All sessions are free and participants must be club members (parents can use a parent membership), with parents responsible for ensuring social distancing on-court. Each pair should also bring their own initialed tennis balls.
The 8 places for each session can be booked online HERE.
As and when restrictions ease further, more group activity will provided for all ages and levels of tennis player.