Juniors accessing coaching are advised to become members to receive a very cost-effective discount. Furthermore, they are welcome to book courts between 3-5pm on weekdays, should courts be busy after this, full adult members will have priority.
N.B the Parent option is for parents of junior members who would only like to play with their child. This doesn't grant access to courts with other adults.
Due to the disruption caused by COVID-19 we are offering reduced fees for the 2021-22 season; also, every member will be entitled to claim a £10 discount towards 1:1 coaching with either Joe Silvester or Chantel Woodhead. The membership fees for 2021-22 are as follows:
- Full membership - 18 years and over: £75
- Juniors - 13 to 18 years: £17.50
- Juniors - 12 and under: £7.50 (Must be accompanied by an adult member)
- Parent (social) member - £10
- Full Time Student membership: £17.50
- Winter membership starting September 1st: £45
Visitor's fees (must be accompanied by a member) - adults: £2 (Maximum of 5 visits)
Visitor's fees (must be accompanied by a member) - juniors: £1 (Maximum of 5 visits)