Putney LTC Coaching Terms & Conditions
Please note, by booking and making payment for any coaching session you are agreeing to the below terms and conditions:
1) Putney LTC coaching team are responsible for providing all coaching.
2) The participant, signing up and taking part in any of the Putney LTC coaching sessions, does so at their own risk. Putney LTC and their coaches shall not be responsible whatsoever for any loss of property or personal injury.
3) All fees paid are non-refundable up to 48 hours before the session takes place. Where possible, the participant will be able to participate in a make up lesson taking place within the same term with the same group if space allows.
4) Putney LTC reserves the right to cancel any session up to 24 hours before it is due to commence for any reason. If cancellation is due to weather a make up session can be arranged, or a rain date may be created. If cancellation is due to low group numbers the participant will be offered alternative course dates and/or a full refund.
5) Payment for sessions must be made in advance to the beginning of each block of sessions.
6) Appropriate footwear i.e. trainers, must be worn to all sessions to avoid any injury.
7) Putney LTC reserves the right to exclude any participant from a session and future sessions if they deem their behaviour to be unacceptable.
To view the Putney LTC club policies on safeguarding and welfare of children please click here