The camps are a great way for the children to improve their game, have fun, make friends and be taught by a patient and dedicated coaching team. Players not only have fun but also make significant improvements to their game. The club offers junior coaching for all ages and abilities in a safe and friendly environment.
Our holiday camps are aimed at children from 3 - 16 years old and can have any level of tennis skill. Children will be split into smaller groups based on age and ability.
A typical day includes:
- 9:20am - 9:30am Arrival and sign in
- 9:30am - 10:00am Physical warm up
- 10:00am - 10:45am Technical session
- 10:45am - 11:00am Drinks break
- 11:00am - 12:00pm Fun drills
- 12:00 ‘am’ sessions Collection / Lunch
- 1:00pm - 1:30pm Physical warm up game
- 1:30pm - 2:15pm Tactical session
- 2:15pm - 2:30pm Drinks break
- 2:30pm - 3:30pm Competition and fun drills
AM sessions runs from 9:30am - 12:00pm
All-day sessions run from 9:30 - 3:30pm