Pitch & Putt
The pitch and putt course is located at the rear of the tennis courts. To enable us to safely open the course, we have introduced online booking, Advance booking is required for use of the pitch and putt course.
To pay and play, please sign up to our free package. You will then able to book a game of Pitch & Putt up to 2 days in advance.
It is free to sign up.
Adult Game = £6.07
Concession = £3.54
Maximum number of players per round = 4
If you’re a mixed group playing pitch and putt, e.g. a family group, for concession players, please select Member from the drop down when adding a contact name. Proof of concession may be required when collecting clubs from the Pitch and Putt Hut at the rear of the Café.
The hire of golf clubs and balls are included in the fixed cost cost. We are not able to accept cash/card payments at this time.
To protect yourself and our staff, you should:
• play in groups of 4 people or less
• avoid sharing equipment
• bring your own hand sanitiser
• stay 2 metres away from staff and other players
• take your litter home
All equipment is sanitised before use.
Please don’t visit if you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) (NHS).
- 11.30am to one hour before park closes, including bank holidays
- The closing time may be weather dependent
- The park closing times are seasonally fixed and can be different to the course closing times.
- The last round must be completed 1 hour before the park closes. Closing times are displayed at the entrance gates and online.
Prices updated 1 April 2021.
The fee includes the hire of clubs, which will include a 7-iron and a putter. A variety of clubs including left-handed and junior clubs are available. We are not able to supply pencils. All hire clubs must be returned to the Pitch and Putt Hut by the course closing time in the bin provided next to the hut.