Facilities at Riverside Tennis
As the biggest tennis club in north Bedfordshire, Riverside offers unparalleled facilities for both playing and social activities.
- The Club offers play all-year round on six hard courts and three carpet courts, all are floodlit and three convert into indoor courts during the winter with an Air Hall facility.
- 4 x social tennis sessions per week on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday.
- Refurbished club house with bar, shop and changing rooms.
- Social events including meals, quizzes, Wimbledon ticket draw and tournament get-togethers.
- Individual coaching and weekly free group coaching for adult members.
- A variety of internal tournaments & competitions which are open to all adult members.
- Strong and active junior section with coach-supervised sessions in early mornings, early evenings and on Saturdays.
- Practice wall, 3 dedicated mini red courts.
- Inter-club team tennis in the Bedfordshire league. Opportunities for county and national competition.