Please enter ALL participants when booking a court. This is necessary for the club to fulfill its track and trace obligations. If partipants are not known at the time of booking, or change, please email [email protected] with the details of day, time, court and participant names.
Please note, all players must read and adhere to the following COVID rules and guidelines:
- You must not come to the courts if your are displaying COVID symptoms or self-isolating.
- You must adhere to Social Distancing.
- You must make a booking on Clubspark prior to travelling to the courts.
- You must follow the LTA guidelines for players. A copy of these can be found attached to the fence on each court.
- If you have booked a court with floodlights, do not enter the courts unless the floodlights are on.
- Arrive ready to play. Place any clothing or bags well apart from the other player.
- Take everything away with you, including any rubbish.
- Do not bring bicycles or anything else on-site.
- Do not enter the club hut.
Hand washing facilities are available in the toilets in the car park, which are open 9am - 5pm. Hand washing facilities are also available at the courts, in the form of a water butt in front of the club hut.
Please note that the entry gate keypad and handle are common touch points. Please ensure you wash your hands after touching them.