Our Club's Membership year runs from 1 April to 31 March. We offer a range of Membership packages to suit varying circumstances and will always be reviewing these to see how we can tailor them to best serve new and existing Members. Membership details for that year are usually issued early March.
Please apply online through this website using the links below. Note that membership to all but the junior and minis packages is closed at present. This measure has been undertaken to limit numbers and ensure members can book courts with reasonable ease. We are aware that the relaxation of lockdown and the school holidays may have produced a sudden high demand. We will be keeping an eye on bookings and hope to be able to open memberships later in the year. If you are interested in joining, please ask Margreet to add you to the waiting list.
We prefer online payments (bank details in the application form) but we can accept cheque payments where this is preferred.
Our fee structure allows a quaterly discount as the season progresses: April-June 100%, July-September 75%, October- December 50%, January-March 25% .
Having completed the Membership application and paid the fees, you will receive a shoe tag which should be worn at all times on court. You will also be given the gate codes (which will be changed for 2021 on 1st May 2021) for the Club to allow you to access the courts.
An overview of the club in 2021 can be seen in our membership leaflet which can be obtained here.
The STC Membership coordinator is Margreet Bockenhauer and you can contact her on email address:
Your Membership entitles you to the following :
- Free use of the courts during day light hours (you must pre-book)
- For a fee (which is paid onsite by card), use of flood lights ( you must pre-book)
- Access to the coaching courses (separate fees apply)
- Free social tennis mornings and evenings (a fee applies if floodlights are on)
- Free British Tennis Membership (BTM), which you must apply for from the LTA directly.
- Opportunities to represent the club in a variety of team and individual competitions
- Entry into the club Wimbledon ticket ballot for adult and junior members (over 11 years old)
Junior 2021/22 (Age 8 - 17)
01/04/2021 - 31/03/2022
Membership application for a Junior in the age range of 8 to 17 years old (inclusive).
Eligibility: This Junior package is for you if you are under 18 yrs of age.
£66.00 in full
Mini's 2021/22 (Age 4 - 7)
01/04/2021 - 31/03/2022
Membership application for a child in the age range of 4 to 7 years old
£50.00 in full