We have recently had a new keypad system installed for entry to the courts which is linked to the booking system. Please note the following:
- With the new system you will get a PIN code with your booking confirmation which is always a * followed by 6 digits.
- To unlock the door within the booking window, you should press the star (*) key followed by the 6-digit code.
- If the keypad flashes blue that indicates success and the door should now open.
- If it flashes red, then it’s likely that you’ve entered an invalid code.
- NOTE that if you press the * key for too long it can register as 2 presses which can confuse the system, likely resulting in an error after 5 more digits are entered. Indicated by the keypad flashing red.
- Also, when leaving the courts please make sure that you firmly pull the doors to so that the lock properly engages.