21st June, 2020
CLUB / LTA GUIDANCE FOR REINTRODUCTION OF TENNIS AT OUR COURTS
- Currently the clubhouse must not be entered except for access to emergency first aid equipment
- Our toilet facilities remain closed (This is being reviewed with Government & Sport Scotland)
- Maximum of two people per court (singles play only). Players can be from different households
(The only exception to the above is where doubles can be played between two household groups or four
players from the same household)
- All use of our courts initially to be booked on line only
Please consider others when booking the courts e.g. avoid blocking out the same court time on consecutive
days. Initially members will be able to book from up to three days in advance and non-members from a day
in advance. Sessions will be for 90 minutes and one booking per day will be permitted. These rules will be
regularly reviewed as court usage patterns are established.
- For a trial period the courts will be left unlocked, to avoid problems with transmission from court key and
- Hand sanitizer will be placed at the court gate, but take some with you in case it disappears
- The net winder and net bands will be removed to avoid transmission problem
- There are no club balls accessible in the clubhouse.
- As sport shops are currently closed and many players will not have balls at home balls will be available
from the club.
Available balls will be of two categories (a) new balls in pressurised four ball cans (usual club stock) for £4
(b) good quality used non pressurised balls (long life ITI quality) for free
These balls can be ordered from Douglas who will make arrangements with you for “collection”, home tel.
552534, mobile 07952 835950, or email email@example.com
- Social distancing rules to be observed at all times
- Make sure you have booked on line before leaving for the courts
- Before leaving home and on return, wash your hands for at least 20 seconds
- Take hand sanitizer with you
- Take all equipment with you, racket, balls clearly marked with your initials, hand sanitizer, drink
- Arrive at the courts on time
- Avoid touching any court equipment
- Wait for previous users to leave before entering
- Coaching on one to one basis only
- No handshakes or hi fives at completion of session
- Change ends at opposite sides of court
- Use only your own clearly marked balls
- Avoid using hands to pick up balls from other courts, kick or use racket to return
- Bring a full water bottle
- No social activity after play
- Remember that on site toilet facilities will not be open
- “Open” and “close” gate with feet
- Remember, singles only unless doubles with all the players from the same household or a four from two
Any queries please contact Douglas Gibson, Secretary, contact details above.