CLUB / LTA GUIDANCE FOR TENNIS AT SCONE COURTS - 12 July 2020
- Currently the Clubhouse must not be entered except for access to emergency first aid equipment
- Our toilet facilities remain closed
- Social distancing rules to be observed at all times
- All use of our courts to be booked on line
Please consider others when booking the courts e.g. avoid blocking out the same court time on consecutive
days. Members are currently able to book from up to three days in advance and non-members from a day
in advance. Sessions will be for 60 or 120 minutes and one booking per day will be permitted. These rules
will be regularly reviewed as court usage patterns are established.
- The courts will be left unlocked so as to avoid problems with transmission from court key and access
- The net winder and net bands will be removed to avoid transmission problem
- There are no club balls accessible in the Clubhouse.
- As sport shops may still be closed and many players will not have balls at home, balls are currently
available from the club.
Available balls will be of two categories (a) new balls in pressurised four ball cans (usual club stock) for £4
(b) good quality used non pressurised balls (long life ITI quality) for free
These balls can be ordered from Douglas who will make arrangements with you for “collection”, home tel.
552534, mobile 07952 835950, or email [email protected]
- Make sure you have booked on line before leaving for the courts
- Before leaving home and on return, wash your hands for at least 20 seconds
- Take hand sanitizer with you
- Take all equipment with you, racket, balls clearly marked with your initials, hand sanitizer, drink
- Arrive at the courts on time
- Avoid touching any court equipment
- Wait for previous users to leave before entering
- No handshakes or high fives at completion of session
- Change ends at opposite sides of court
- Bring a full water bottle
- No social activity after play
- Remember that on site toilet facilities will not be open
- “Open” and “close” gate with feet
Any queries please contact Douglas Gibson, Secretary, contact details above.