How to find us
South Norwood Lake
South Norwood Lake Tennis is brought to you by BETTER, the LTA and Croydon Council, and provides two high quality tennis courts for the general public to use and enjoy.
Thanks to LTA, Croydon Council and Government funding we're in the process of upgrading all of the tennis courts at South Norwood Lake.
In addition, we're excited to bring to you brand new gate access technology and an online booking system to help make the journey to court far easier for anyone who wants to play at South Norwood Lake.
Courts are currently closed for the refurbishment works to take place. However please stay tuned as further information will be shared shortly on court opening dates and information on booking processes.
How to book
1. If you haven't already done so, register with Clubspark, they'll take a few details to ensure that all of your booking confirmations make their way to you
2. Navigate to the 'booking' tab above, select your preferred date and time and you'll be ready to play!
3. Make sure you either print your booking confirmation, or take your email confirmation with you as proof of your reservation
4. On this confirmation email you will have an access code which will grant you access to the courts no earlier than 5 minutes before your booking time
5. Key in your code at the gate and enjoy your game!