How to find us
Wandle Park Tennis is brought to you by BETTER, the LTA and Croydon Council, and provides one high quality tennis court for the general public to use and enjoy. Whatever your ability, grab your racket and get hitting at one of the best public tennis courts across the borough.
Through the LTA we're excited to bring to you brand new gate access technology and an online booking system to help make the journey to court far easier for anyone who wants to play at Wandle Park.
We have 1 court available to hire at low cost and now it’s even more quick and easy to book a court and get hitting.
We're also pleased to introduce our Free Court Hire programme, providing free tennis slots for local people to use and enjoy. Look out for our £0.00 court hire times on the Book a Court section. Our free tennis slots are available at Wandle Park every Tuesday and Thursday from 3pm - 4pm and Sundays from 9am - 10am.
How to book
1. If you haven't already done so, register with Clubspark, they'll take a few details to ensure that all of your booking confirmations make their way to you
2. Navigate to the 'booking' tab above, select your preferred date and time and you'll be ready to play!
3. Make sure you either print your booking confirmation, or take your email confirmation with you as proof of your reservation
4. On this confirmation email you will have an access code which will grant you access to the courts no earlier than 5 minutes before your booking time
5. Key in your code at the gate and enjoy your game!