Tennis Come True Holidays Camps
Our Camps are carefully planned camp designed by top LTA Development coaches and childcare professionals centred around game based learning. Game based learning allows players of all ages and abilities to play the game then work on improving areas of weakness and building areas of strength whilst importantly understanding tactical decision making.
Each of our camps include sessions to help develop:
- Coordination, speed, agility, footwork patterns and flexibility
- Technical development of strokes appropriate for the level of the player
- Tactical understanding of options and positioning
- Teamwork through team games and team competitions
If your child loves this sport and very much enjoys practicing it, at these camps they will have superb facilities and a team of professionals at their disposal that will teach them everything they may need to improve their technique and better themselves while having fun playing their favorite sport.
Tennis Come True runs the following camps during the year:
- February Half Term Tennis Camp
- Easter Holidays Tennis Camp
- June Half Term Tennis Camp
- Summer Tennis Camp
- October Half Term tennis Camp
- Christmas Tennis Camp
Easter 2021 Junior Tennis Camps
In order to enrol in the Group Coaching Courses and Tennis Camps players are required to become members of Aldersbrook LTC or to pay Non-members price. Check more information about ALTC Membership Packcage.
Monday 5th to Friday 9th April 2021
Monday 12th to Friday 16th April 2021
- Single days and full week options available for booking
- Please note that the course has different prices for members and non-members.
AGES AND TIMES
3 - 6 years old Tennis Camp | 9:00 - 11:00
7 - 10 years old Tennis Camp | 11:00 - 14:00
11 - 16 years old Tennis Camp | 11:00 - 14:00
- Find your tennis camp in the Searcher below
- Due to Covid19 guidelines all groups are limited to a reduced number of children per coach.
- In case the camp you want to book is full you can subscribe to the waiting list. Please contact us.
- Ensure you read the relevant Covid-19 guidelines and Courses Policy in full before undertaking tennis activity.
- When the number of attendees in the 7-10 and 11-16 years old groups is low, both camps will be delivered together in order to go ahead. Ages and abilities will be mixed.
- Bring your child with warm and comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Please also pack your child snacks (lunchbox) and water for the lunch break.
- All equipment is provided by Tennis Come True coaches.
- As an indoor, communal area, the clubhouse is still closed and strictly not allowed. Entry can be made directly to and from toilets.