Victoria Park Welcome to
Victoria Park Tennis Courts
- 2 Tarmac Tennis Courts which can be booked online via the booking button at the top of this page.
- A modern skate park attracts avid skaters and stunt bike enthusiasts from across the town
- A modern ball court that provides facilities for basketball and 5-a-side football pitch
- Take a stroll around the park and visit the duck pond and surrounding folly that has been there since 1847.
- A cycle hub is accessible to all for organised bike rides. There are a number of adapted cycles for the disabled as well.
- There are two play areas: one enclosed for the younger children and another with much larger equipment for the older and more adventurous.
- Parkrun every Saturday morning at 9am. For more information, visit www.parkrun.org.uk/sthelens.
Victoria Park is managed by St.Helens Council. In partnership with Friends of Victoria Park and Age UK Mid Mersey (who own Mansion House), it underwent a major £4 million facelift, in order to restore it to its former glory and create exciting new facilities.
Located along City Road, Bishop Road, Cowley Hill Lane and Rutland Street, the park is within walking distance of the town centre, with parking accessible from the City Road entrance. Opening /Closing times apply.
Victoria Park is a beautiful 14-hectare park to suit everyone, with a path around the perimeter of the park which is approximately one mile long and is very popular with walkers, dog walkers and joggers.
Viewed from above, the park forms an inverted heart shape.
How to find us
Bishop Road St Helens Lancashire WA10 2UE