Please note it is important that you make yourself aware and follow the guidance on our Play Safe page.
Whilst it is no longer a legal requirement to wear face masks, for the safety of other members, it would be appreciated if members would wear a mask in the clubhouse.
- Any court can be booked by both adults and juniors, apart from during authorised Club social sessions, league matches and coaching. Juniors may not book a court after 6.30pm on weekdays unless they are with an adult. Court availability will be shown on the online booking system.
- All players' names need to be added onto the booking system, as part of the Government Track & Trace requirements.
- When booking a court for one player to practise, please add 'Practice Wall' as additional player and change status to member.
- Bookings can only be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Maximum booking time of 1.5 hours.
- Please cancel any unwanted bookings, to allow others a chance to play.
- If you have not used your booked court within 10 mins of the start time, any member may book the court instead.
Upcoming Court Works
- Court 2 resurface: week commencing 18th July with another week to start to cure (court closed), temporary lines go down while the courts continue to cure for another 4 weeks & then 3 days for painting & drying (court closed). All works are weather dependant & we will update the bookings as required. We have delayed the court 3 works due to the weather effect on court 2.