Please note it is important that you make yourself aware and follow the guidance on our Play Safe page. The Committee reserves the right to close all club facilities if these measures are not respected.
- ** During the Coronavirus pandemic, any court can be booked by both adults and juniors.
- All players' names need to be added onto the booking system, as part of the Government Track & Trace requirements.
- When booking a court for one player to practise, please add Practice Wall as additional player and change status to member.
- During the Coronavirus pandemic, face masks are required to be worn to enter the clubhouse to access the floodlight coin meters. Please sanitise hands before and after entering the clubhouse.
- Bookings can only be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Maximum booking time of 1.5 hours.
- Evening bookings are 6:30pm - 8pm or 8pm - 10pm.
- Please cancel any unwanted bookings, to allow others a chance to play.
- If you have not used your booked court within 10 mins of the start time, any member may use the court instead.