Please note it is important that you make yourself aware and follow the guidance on our Play Safe page.
- Any court can be booked by both adults and juniors, apart from during authorised Club social sessions, league matches and coaching. Juniors may not book a court after 6.30pm on weekdays unless they are with an adult. Court availability will be shown on the online booking system.
- All players' names need to be added onto the booking system, as part of the Government Track & Trace requirements.
- When booking a court for one player to practise, please add Practice Wall as additional player and change status to member.
- After 19th July, a maximum of 6 people are allowed in the clubhouse at one time, wearing a mask. No mask is required if a member accesses the clubhouse on their own. Please sanitise hands before and after entering the clubhouse.
- Bookings can only be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Maximum booking time of 1.5 hours.
- Please cancel any unwanted bookings, to allow others a chance to play.
- If you have not used your booked court within 10 mins of the start time, any member may book the court instead.