This coming term, we are going to split the groups into separate primary classes.
Please see below:
- Red P1
- Red P2 & P3
- Orange P4 & P5
- Green P6 & P7
- Yellow High school
This will be better for the children to work with similar ages and P1's will benefit from being in their own class to really work on their early co-ordination.
Re booking for Juniors
First session will be Friday 21st April to 26th May weekly for 6 weeks.
- Red P1: 12.30-1.00pm £18.00 member/ £22.00 non member
- Red P2 & P3: 1.00-1.45pm £25.00 member / £30 non member
- Orange P4 & P5: 1.45-2.45pm £36.00 member/ £42.00 non member
- Green P6 & P7: 3.15-4.15pm £36.00 member / £42.00 non member
- Yellow High School: 4.15-5.15pm £36.00 member / £42.00 non member
Please bring full payment to the first session; cash or cheque made payable to Vantage Tennis Coaching.
If you have not booked a space, then please email Roddy Barbour at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the place.
Now looking at Cardio tennis starting on Friday mornings from 11-12pm.
Re booking for Adults
Tuesday 18th April to 23rd May weekly for 6 weeks
- Improvers: 10.00-11.30am £45.00 members / £50.00 non members
- Superdrills: 11.30-12.30pm £30.00 members / £35.00 non members
Friday 21st April to 26th May weekly for 6 weeks
- Cardio Tennis: 11.00-12.00pm £36.00 members / £42.00 non members
Sunday 23rd April to 20th May weekly for 5 weeks
- Improvers: 10.00-11.30am £37.50 members / £45.00 non members
- Intermediate: 11.30-1.00pm £37.50 members / £45.00 non members
- Superdrills: 1.30-2.30pm £25.00 members / £30.00 non members (Please note this class is available to high school pupils playing yellow ball as well as adults)
Please bring full payment to the first session; either cash or cheque made payable to Vantage Tennis Coaching.
If you have already re booked with Roddy then don’t worry about getting in touch. However, if not then please do so by emailing email@example.com