In Partnership with Billingshurst LTC Foxy Tennis Coaching
Foxy Tennis Coaching
The aim behind Foxy Tennis Coaching is to help everyone at all levels achieve their own personal goals, this involves everything from helping players to hit their first ever forehand to becoming county champions and beyond depending on their aims.
The programme encompses groups for all levels and ages. Please look at the adult, junior, and camp* sections of the website to see prices and to book onto the course/courses relevant for your needs (and under the description for each course it explains whether membership is needed or not for the session).
One free trial session per new junior is applicable for any term time LTA Youth Course**
Some of my playing expeirence includes:
- Current LTA Rating of 1.2
- Reaching the Quaterfinals of the Junior Grade 1 Annual National Championships (2019)
- Having Represented the County in 18U and Men's Age Groups
- Men's County Championships Singles Finalist (2021)
- County Championships Men's, Open Mixed, and 18U doubles champion (2019)
- Number 2 in Sussex for many years at different junior age groups
We also provide private groups for up to 4 people and individual lessons, and racket stringing and customisation services please send an email or a text to enquire and book these.
The prices for indivdual and private group lessons led by Alex Fox (Founder of FTC) are as follows***, please email or text foxytenniscoaching to arrange these lessons.
- Indivdual Lessons £25hr or £15 30min
- 2 Person Private Groups £15hr Per Person
- 3 Person Private Groups £11hr Per Person
- 4 Person Private Groups £9hr Per Person
- House Visits £40hr 1-4 people (can be more expensive if a long distance away please enquire), covers petrol and travel time
Infomation on the club can be found here Club Info - Billingshurst Lawn Tennis Club
And you can sign up for membership and see the relevant packages here Membership - Billingshurst Lawn Tennis Club
* Camp prices decreases substantially when membership is selected at checkout
** Maximum of one free session per junior, it has to be their first time at Billingshurst Tennis Club (contact Foxy Tennis Coaching to arrange the session, membership is not required for a free trial and a racket can be borrowed if they do not have their own)
*** The prices listed are for members, non member fees for indivdual lessons are £3 for Junior £5 for adult. Private groups £1 each for juniors £3 each for Adults (maximum of 3 sessions for non members, membership is needed after this) please state if non member when enquiring.
Please take a minute to do a very quick questionaire on how you found us with my Foxy Tennis Coaching Questionaire
this greatly helps me to optimise the marketing and outreach plan.
I look forward to seeing you on court
Where we teach
Billingshurst Lawn Tennis Club
Recreation Ground, Lower Station Road, Lower Station Road, Billingshurst, Sussex, RH14 9SU