Our coaches offer individual lessons for all ages. Please see the Adult and Junior Coaching pages (tabs above) for more information on each.
In addition to individual coaching, there are the following group coaching sessions available.
These are perfect if you’re new or just want to improve your tennis and are fun, engaging sessions:
- Ladies beginners/improvers => Monday 7 - 8pm - Rob Eldridge (07748 032469 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ladies Intermediates => Monday 8 - 9pm - Rob Eldridge
- Mens beginners/improvers => Sunday 6:00 - 7:30pm - Nigel Best (07712 136987 or email Nigel.email@example.com)
Costs are £6 for members and £7 for non members
If you are interested to take part in any of these please contact the coaches directly. We are looking to have some more group sessions added on our weekly schedule and it would be good to hear from you what would be of interest.
Monthy Shot Coaching *New
There is also a new coaching session with Rob every first Wednesday of the month 6pm to 6.50pm. Each month Rob will focus on a particular shot and help you improve your technique. The proposed dates for your diary are as follows:
5 April, 3 May, 7 June, 5 July, 2 Aug, 6 Sept, 4 Oct, 1 Nov, 6 Dec.
This is a pay and play session, no need to book, just turn up at the allotted time and pay Rob £5.
The Junior groups running at the moment are:
- Monday 5 - 6pm => Ages 11 - 17
- Monday 6 - 7pm => Girls 11 - 18
- Friday 4 - 5pm => Mini Red, Mini Orange & Mini Green (school year 3,4&5)
- Saturday 9 - 10am => Mini Red, Mini Orange & Mini Green (school year 3,4&5)
- Saturday 10 - 11am => Ages 11 -17
- Saturday 11 - 12pm => Ages 13 - 18
Costs are £5 for members and £6.50 for non-members