Restricted Tennis - Conditions of Coaching
- Coaching should only be undertaken by our Club coach, Andy Fryatt.
- Coaching days and times are limited to save Andy constantly travelling to Iver Heath from Bracknell.
- Coaching will take place on a 1-2-1 basis.
- The coach will position himself on one side of the net and maintain social distance at all times.
- New or fresh tennis balls are recommended for each lesson. To facilitate this fresh tennis balls will be used per lesson. Balls that are stored for 72 hours can be re-used.
- It is advised that the coach should be the only person to touch the balls and players use their feet/racket to return them. For serving it is advised that they bring their own marked balls that only they touch.
- Players must bring their own racket.
Andy Fryatt, our LTA Coach provides lessons all year long. Courses for juniors and minis are on Saturdays mornings and Monday afternoons, adults are on Monday evening and individual coaching is also available at other times. Junior camps are run most school holidays.
Our Summer 2020 Junior Programme can be found here:
Adults are on a Monday evening and please contact the coach for dates & times.
Individual Coaching (1:1):
1 Hour: £25 (members) / £26 (non-members)
Small Groups Cost:
1 Hour: 1:2 £35 1:3 £40 1:4 £48
For more info on Junior & Adult Coaching please contact Andy at: firstname.lastname@example.org