Junior Development Squads
These sessions give our junior players more sessions to supplement their existing programme.
This programme is for players that want a little bit more out of their tennis and wish to commit time to improve, compete individually and represent the club at team level.
Players will learn to play, improve their game, compete and have fun!
Commitment from players:
- Aim to play for the club in LTA National Leagues.
- Aim to enter Match Play Events at the club.
- Aim to enter Box Leagues at the club.
- A 60 minute junior development session each week.
- Discount on individual coaching.
- Access to all competitions, including festivals, team matches and the club tournament.
- Tennis Leaders and sporting coaching qualifications.
Terms & Conditions:
- All sessions take place during term time only.
- Players must be booked onto a course in advance via our website. To register your child onto their weekly session, click here.
- Must be a member of Beverley Park Lawn Tennis Club. To join the club, click here.
- Players must have a LTA Advantage account and add Beverley Park LTC as one of their venues. To join the LTA, click here.
We have grouped players by age, ability and potential. Groups may be changed depending on group dynamics and individual development.