Help your club
Priors Tennis is run entirely by volunteers who take time out of their busy lives to ensure the local community have the opportunity to play tennis in a safe and pleasant environment. Member fees go a long way to covering some of the essential costs of running the club, but this would not be possible without the help of the club's committee members and other members that volunteer to help from time to time.
Below are just some of the kinds of things that could help the club, but you may have skills we have not considered that could also be helpful.
Possible skills, knowledge or areas:
- Court or grounds maintenance
- Buildings maintenance/ decorating
- Paving/ landscaping
- Weeding, cutting back, clearing leaves
- Lawn mowing
- Electrics, plumbing etc.
- Health & Safety
- Legal knowledge
- Marketing/ communications
- Applying for grants/ loans
- Organising a social event
- Organising a tennis event
- Helping out at events on the day (serving drinks, flipping burgers, throwing balls, umpiring, linesman etc etc)
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org to offer your help - any time you can give, large or small, is a huge help!