Court booking rules :
- Members only - please visit our membership page for information on membership packages.
- Members may bring guests, but please email us in advance of play with details of who they are and please pay your guest fee (£5 for adults, £2.50 for juniors) into the club account.
- Courts must be booked in advance - no turn up and play allowed. Visit our booking page to book your court.
- No parking by the road outside the main gate - please drive in and park by the tennis club.
- Please be conscious of the time slot you have booked, and if the next group arrive before you have left, please be extra careful to keep your distance as you pass each other on entering and exiting the courts.
- When meeting a member of another household to play please observe sensible social distancing at all times (no talking / shaking hands at the net, change ends via opposite sides, pass balls by kicking / hitting to each other).
- No one on court apart from the players, except for a parent needed to supervise two young players.
- Please use hand sanitiser gel as much as required - one dispenser by the entrance and another between the courts.
We are following the guidance as set out by the LTA. To read their latest advice on staying safe whilst enjoying tennis, please visit the LTA Coronavirus Update page
The Priors Tennis Club Manifesto
Our mission is to create a friendly, open and welcoming environment for families in our community to enjoy tennis at whatever level suits them.
We are committed to:
- Providing a sociable, friendly and safe environment for our members
- Offering a professional and flexible coaching programme to all
- Offering regular weekly club sessions, all year round
- Ensuring tennis sessions are fun and engaging
- Developing junior tennis players
- Encouraging members to play competitively in local leagues
- Sustaining and growing membership
- Taking advantage of LTA initiatives
- Putting on engaging events
- Listening to what our members want