Sign up for a membership and further information !
A Season Ticket is available for unlimited play on the new courts for just £35 for 12 months, or if you don't want to sign up for a year you can use them on a 'pay and play' basis for just £5 per hour. There will be a small additional charge to use the floodlights (£2 per hour for a Season Ticket holders, £5 per hour for pay and play users). However you want to play, a new online booking system will guarantee no waiting around to start!
Please read this important information:
- Follow the latest guidence around Covid- 19 found on the Home page.
- To book a court, simply click on any available time slot. Courts may be booked 7 days in advance. Each member can book a court for a maximum of 1 hour a day. You will be prompted to log-in in order to book. If you do not already have a ClubSpark account, you will be required to create one. Complete the booking requirements and when finished, you will be sent a booking confirmation via email. Please EITHER print the booking confirmation OR take a mobile phone that can display the booking confirmation (this is your proof of court booking).
- When booked, one, two, three or four people may use the court. Equipment is not supplied.
- Individual Players can book a court for a maximum of one hour per day, 3 times per week. If you require a court for two hours, then both players will need to book one hour each.
- If after booking you find that you are no longer able to play, please cancel your booking so that others may use the courts. We have a 24 hour cancellation policy.
- Warning: When wet or frosty, the courts & lines become slippery and may be dangerous to play on. Please take this into consideration when deciding to play. No play should take place when the courts & lines are wet or frosty. If the courts are unplayable because of rain or frost, you may request a refund within the 24 hour cancellation period.
- If you would like a coached session either as an individual or a group, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, who will book a court for you and supply equipment.
- Please note that South East London Tennis Coaches are the only borough approved tennis coaches allowed to operate on this site and that we have a policy of no hoppas or other ball baskets or ball machines to be used on the courts other than by the coaches. Any other coaches found coaching at the site will be asked to leave immediately.
- Please also do not bring bikes, scooters, skateboards or footballs onto the courts.
- Duty Welfare Officer important information: We want to make you aware that the welfare of children and young people on our tennis courts is very important to us. If you hear or see anything that makes you concerned about a person's welfare, contact the Multi-agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) on 020 8314 6660 and ask to speak with a duty social worker. If you think a child or young person may be in immediate danger, call 999 or contact your local police on 101
- Safeguarding and Diversity & Inclusion policies are available upon request by emailing email@example.com
12 months membership
£35.00 in full