Tennis courts are available across the borough at a number of our parks as listed below. New facilities are available at the following parks:
- Ladywell Fields - 5 new courts, 4 floodlit, new fencing!
- Manor House Gardens - 2 new courts!
- Mayow Park - 2 new courts!
- Sydenham Wells Park - new fencing!
These brand new facilities with some exciting tennis activities and sessions will be available for residents as part of the new season ticket and pay and play scheme. For more information visit the 'Membership' page.
To make a court booking, visit the Venue page from the drop down list.
Other courts that are currently free to use and are not part of this season ticket offer are available at:
- Telegraph Hill
- Chinbrook Meadows
- Hilly Fields
- Mountsfield Park
- Ladywell Fields South (Catford Bridge)
You can also play tennis at Catford Wanderers Sports Club where there are three hard courts with floodlights, social play, and coaching available. Details on their website.