Welcome to Tennis in Woking
Please enjoy the tennis courts responsibly and follow the government advice to remain safe whilst playing:
• Following the recent Government guidelines and guidance from the LTA, players from different households can now play both singles or doubles together as long as they continue to stay 2 metres apart.
• Maintain social distancing – stay 2 metres apart at all times.
• Equipment including balls must not be shared away from family groups.
• Bring your own hand wipes or sanitiser to clean equipment or when using the entry gates. Please dispose of these in nearby bins and do not leave rubbish on the courts.
Demand for Tennis in Woking is on the rise so Woking Borough Council has teamed up with the Lawn Tennis Association and a host of other partners to upgrade the borough’s facilities and encourage participation in one of Britain’s best-loved sports.
Features of our refurbished courts include:
- Online booking
- Premium grade surfacing (tarmac)
- New fencing
- Key code entry
- Wheelchair access
- Coaching from Woking Park Tennis (charges may apply)