Important Court Booking Information
We have now implemented court booking rules to prevent non-members from having free access to our courts. So if you are a member, we need to recognise you as such. When you first sign in, we link your ClubSpark login to your membership package at the club. If you subsequently sign in using a different method, e.g. you used your LTA account to sign in on the first occasion and then use Facebook the next time, ClubSpark creates a new account for you. The new account will not be linked to your membership, and we end up with multiple instances of you in our system!
This means it is essential that you are consistent with your sign in or you won’t be able to book courts without contacting us to sort out your primary account. Particularly watch out for being signed in with different accounts on different devices. Maybe you signed in with your Facebook account on your phone but used an email address on your computer. If you’re unsure, best to sign out of your account, before signing back in with your primary method.
Your help is much appreciated!
COURT BOOKING RULES (MEMBERS)
- WE ARE ONLY ALLOWING ONE BOOKING PER MEMBER PER DAY. Also, you will only be able to book up to 7 days ahead. This is to ensure fair use of the courts by all members. We will review the rules regularly dependant on demand.
- Booking slots are available in 30 minute intervals up to a maximum of 90 minutes; the default 30 minute interval can be extended using the drop down 'finish time' box when booking. Please do not book sessions for longer than you require. Multiple members using a single court should only have one booking between them not exceeding 90 minutes in length.
- If you no longer require a court please remember to CANCEL your booking so other members may use the slot.
COURT BOOKING RULES (NON-MEMBERS)
- Courts 3 and 4 are available to book for non-members at restricted times of the week (12 - 2pm on weekdays, 7:30 - 10pm on Monday & Wednesday evening and 1:30 - 3:30pm on a Saturday) at a cost of £5 per half hour. Please be aware of daylight hours when booking as floodlights are currently out of use.
- You may book a maximum of 2 slots (60 mins) per booking, and only make 2 bookings in any 7 day period.
- Refunds will be issued automatically for bookings cancelled at least 24 hours in advance.
- Wearing of suitable non-marking tennis footwear is mandatory.
- No chewing gum or glassware on courts.
- Respect our neighbours with regard to noise and behaviour.
For any issues with court booking please contact [email protected]