How to "Pay and Play"
- Members of the public can play tennis for a fee of £5 per hour, per court.
- Use our booking sheet (see Booking tab) to book a court on your preferred time and date.
- Payment can be made online through the booking process.
- You should receive a booking confirmation by email.
- On the day, take your confirmation to Costa Coffee (please check opening times) and show it to obtain the padlock key for the gate (located across from the clubhouse nearest the road).
- Remember to take a £10 refundable deposit with you for the key.
- Enjoy your time on court, and please return the key promptly to Costa at the end of your session.
Next time, try using the ClubSpark booker app to book courts directly from your phone (google ClubSpark booker app for more details).