BLTC updated welfare documents
Mon, 01 Oct 2018 00:00
From 1 October 2018, all British Tennis Registered Venues will be required to meet five minimum standards as part of their British Tennis Venue Registration.
- Standard 1 – Safeguarding Policy and Procedures
- Standard 2 – Diversity and Inclusion Policy and Procedures
- Standard 3 – Welfare Officer
- Standard 4 – Criminal Record Checks
- Standard 5 – Risk Assessment
For more information on the new LTA requirements for tennis clubs, please refer to https://www.lta.org.uk/about-us/safeguarding-protection/venue-minimum-standards/
BLTC is committed to provide the best standards of quality, and as such all this information is cleary displayed on the club's noticeboard , but please ask a member of the commetee for more information should you wish to do so.
Welfare policies are also available on PDF, listed below:
- BLTC safeguarding policy, Issue 2
- BLTC diversity and inclusion policy, Issue 1
- BLTC whistle blowing policy, Issue 1