Search for the 'booker' app via your app store.
Court hire and membership is operated via Bloxham Enterprises Ltd.
Tennis coaching for the public is operated via Rosie Clark Tennis Coaching, which is a separate business entity.
- Our bookable tennis courts and squash courts are located at the Dewey Sports Centre (OX15 4NL).
- Bookable tennis courts include 3 hardcourts (our seasonal astro turf tennis courts are not bookable).
- Bookable squash courts include 2 glass-backed courts.
- Direct, online bookings are currently available for tennis and squash only.
- Our tennis courts are not floodlit, therefore we are limited by daylight during the winter months. Squash courts are not limited by daylight hours. Please consider daylight hours before making a tennis court booking.
- Squash bookings for weekend courts are only available via membership. This is because the supervisor is not always available on weekends to allow access. Squash members are issued with a membership card to gain access to the courts. Supervisors are available weekdays 6-9:30pm to allow access for one-off bookings ('pay-as-you-play').
- Tennis bookings can be made via membership and one-off bookings ('pay-as-you-play') on all days of the week. The tennis courts are fitted with a 4G keypad and a randomised keypad code will be sent to you via text message, specific to your booking.
- Court bookings are subject to availability, dependent on term times, events and any other closures deemed necessary by Bloxham School and its subsidiaries.
- Bookings are available in 30 minute slots during 'peaks' of the pandemic. A maximum of one 30 minute slot can be booked per day for squash. A maximum of two 30 minute slots can be booked per day for tennis.
- Members can bring guests at £1.50 per guest, per booking.
- COVID implications apply
- Please visit our 'how to find us' page
- Search for the 'Booker' app via your online app store
For tennis coaching, please visit Rosie Clark Tennis Coaching (a separate business entity).