Regulations and Rules for Members and Guests
- Wear appropriate clothing and in particular avoid the use of any footwear that may cause court surface damage, especially in hot weather. (i.e. not casual wear trainers with hard soles)
- Keep the access gate to the courts closed during play to avoid injury.
- Only paid up members and guests may use the courts and court booking.
- A member or paying guest may only book one court for a maximum of one and a half hours. Continuous play in excess of this is not allowed when other members are waiting to play.
- Every effort should be made to delete any unwanted bookings in advance to enable others to re-use the booked time.
- Unattended/unused court bookings may be utilised by others members. If claimed within the first 15-minute period the original booking should stand. Thereafter those on the court take preference to the named booking.
- All members are responsible for their guests, and for payment of the appropriate guest fees. (Adult £2 Junior £1) This should be passed to a Committee member as soon as possible.
- Members are responsible for the care and use of their key. It should not be passed on to other parties without the permission of a Committee Member. The key remains the property of the club and should be returned as soon as your membership lapses.
- Members and guests who are 17 years of age or less should not book or use the courts after 6 p.m. as after this time priority is given to Senior members/guests. When no senior members/guests are waiting for the courts this does not apply.
- Members are expected to provide their own balls except for the Club organised events and Mix-ins when balls in the clubhouse are made available.
- Non tennis related activities are not allowed on the courts.
- Only those individuals involved in the games in progress (Playing or officiating) are allowed on the courts at all times.
- Members, who are last to leave the courts, must ensure the external gate to the Club facility is closed and locked on departure