General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
There was a recent change to data legislation called General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which came into force on 25th May 2018 and affects how the club contacts its members. In order to continue receiving Cambourne Tennis Club newsletters and updates, members will have to explicitly 'opt in' as explained below.
Even if you are already receiving our emails, you will still need to 'opt in' for newsletters immediately for Cambourne Tennis Club to keep you updated.
Opting in to Newsletters:
Step1. Open the website, sign in, and navigate to the Profile page (or if you have not already registered with Clubspark, please do so then log in): https://clubspark.lta.org.uk/CambourneLTC/Profile
- For an individual membership - click on your name in the top right corner after signing in - and select 'Profile' to find the ‘EDIT PROFILE’ button then ‘Your privacy and consents’
- For a group package member (or main contact of a Junior member) - click on your name in the top right and select the first name listed under "CHANGE THE USER:" to find the ‘EDIT PROFILE’ button then ‘Your privacy and consents’
Step2. Choose whether to give your consent to the following three options (we recommend to choose all three):
- Send you information about social news and events at the club e.g. Club Sessions, Wimbledon Ticket Draw, Open Days, Fun Tournaments, Christmas Party
- Send you information about coaching e.g. Special Offers, Coaching Terms, Summer Camps
- Send you information about competitions e.g. Team Training and Trials, Junior Matches, Adult Matches, Club Tournaments
NB. For group package members you will need to repeat these steps for each family member.
For further help on ‘opting in’ to consents this page from ClubSpark includes screenshots: https://sportlabs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000358423-Changing-Consents-GDPR-Compliant or if you are really stuck then email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your communication preferences: We will respect your wishes about what type of communications you want to receive from us. However, there are some vital communications that we will send you regardless of your marketing preferences, for example:
- Records of transactions, such as payment receipts and court booking confirmations
- Important information about membership, safety notices, etc.
Club Policies & Procedures