At Telford Park we run a comprehensive competition programme to provide great competition for all levels of player and challenge everyone. For further info please email: [email protected]
- WE are proud of our 4 mens and ladies teams who compete in the surrey leagues. We offer FREE coaching to all team players on Monday nights. Ladies: 7-8:15 Men: 8:15-9:30
- Here is a link to the current team standings
- Box leagues - mens, ladies, mixed, vets. 2 league cycles per year. A great way to meet other members of a similar playing standard. Flexible way to play matches in your own time.
- American Tournaments (doubles, no partner required). Play with different partners in each round and points go towards your individual score to produce one lady and one man winner.
- Adult and Child Tournaments (doubles, no partner required). Pairs are handicapped or given points according to their combined level - some have been known to start 40-love up (or down!).
- The Millennium Cup. Annual local tournament against Wigmore, Grafton, Norbury and Woodfield Grove.
- Annual Club Championships. The highlight of the club calender! 2 weeks in June when the bar is open late every night and people enjoy watching great tennis!