2. Processing Your Personal Information
If you choose to give us personal information, such as your name, contact details and date of birth (for example to book a course) then this will be held and processed by Sportlabs Technology Ltd in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
3. Use of Your Personal Information
Sportlabs Technology Ltd may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To perform the services you have requested which may involve contacting you by post or e-mail.
- To make parts of the website easier for you to use by not making you enter your personal information more than once.
- The reasonable purposes of the Sportlabs Technology Ltd, acting always within the Data Protection Act 1998.
- To market to you Sportlabs Technology Ltd and third party products and services and other purposes as you may have consented to in submitting your personal data.
We may also use your information for detection of fraud and market research purposes.
Information may be sent to your computer in the form of an Internet "cookie" to allow the Sportlabs Technology Ltd servers to monitor your requirements. The cookie is stored on your computer. The Sportlabs Technology Ltd server may request that your computer return a cookie to it. These return cookies do not contain any information supplied by you or any personally identifiable information about you.