Safeguarding and Equality
The Management Committee is committed to safeguarding and equality for all members.
We have 5 core principles which we aim to comply with in order to promote safeguarding and equality:
- We have Safeguarding and Equality policies that apply to all members, coaches and visitors
- We encourage children and adults to create safe and inclusive tennis environments
- We prioritise safe and inclusive recruitment, induction, training and support
- We protect people’s confidential information about safeguarding and equality
- We address safeguarding and discrimination concerns immediately
Safeguarding is managed on behalf of the Management Committee by the Welfare Officer Gemma Stevenson. To contact Gemma use this email address - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our policies and procedures can be found by following the link below and include:
- Safeguarding Policy
- Safeguarding Reporting Procedure
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy
- Safeguarding & Equality Code of Conduct
- Recording of Photos Policy
- Sun Safety Code
We also have a 'whistle blowers' policy that can be found by following tis link:-
We have produced a flow chart showing what to do if you are concerened about a safeguarding issue, follow this link to find this document:-
A useful additional resource is the LTA's Safe & Inclusive tool kit.