At Comptons, our aim is to have more members playing tennis more of the time. The standard of tennis is mixed, so there is no need to feel daunted if you are new to the game or haven't played for a while.
To get everyone playing we have a broad tennis programme for adults and juniors that suits most abilities and availability.
- Access to courts: Simply turn up and play. Our large number of courts compared to members means that you are almost guaranteed a court should you require one except during our social tennis sessions.
- Club tennis: If you're looking to meet and play with other members, join our weekly social tennis sessions. A reasonable playing standard is required, but we can provide coaching to get you there!
- Competitive team tennis: Play other clubs in the leagues through our ladies and mens club tennis teams
- Intra-club competitive tennis: Play competitively with other members through our annual tournaments.
- Improving your game: Group or private lessons are available for adults and juniors.