Christmas Wreath making
Sat, 01 Oct 2022 00:00
We are excited to have ‘Natalie Branch Floral Design’ coming to DFTC to run some Christmas-themed wreath-making sessions in the clubhouse. During the sessions you will have the opportunity to make a truly special Christmas decoration under the expert guidance of Natalie, who is a professionally trained floral designer. Natalie will be providing all of the materials to enable you to create your own personal Christmas decoration and we will also be providing light refreshments at each of the sessions.
Wreath making from scratch - Friday 2nd December 1pm -4pm
- Use seasonal foliage to create a statement wreath for your front door. Personalise your creation with natural ornamentation and decoration.
- Cost: £45 member and £50 non member
- Book here: https://clubspark.lta.org.uk/DellcottFamilyTennisClub/BookClass/a7f2de4b-2412-48f3-ab96-7de1e1cab2b6
Decorate a pre-made wreath - Friday 2nd December 7.30pm – 9.30pm
- Customise a pre-made natural wreath to give a personal touch to your Christmas decorations
- Cost £40 member and £45 non member
- Book here: https://clubspark.lta.org.uk/DellcottFamilyTennisClub/BookClass/2bf8c9e2-6c40-4d01-b265-b430e57233e7
Make a festive table centrepiece - Friday 16th December 12.30 – 2.30pm
- Create your own festive table centre piece using fresh flowers and foliage. A candle will be supplied as part of the materials
- Cost £55 members and £60 non members
- Book here: https://clubspark.lta.org.uk/DellcottFamilyTennisClub/BookClass/a2760007-eccc-4335-8538-c20570941acc
Please note the following points and house keeping:
- All bookings must be made by 1st November for wreath making and 15th November for the table centre piece
- We have maximum and minimum numbers in place so book soon to ensure your place
- We apologise but we will not be able to offer refunds unless the event is cancelled
- Due to limited space in the Clubhouse, we will only have space for the people actually taking part.
If you would like to view previous wreath making workshops and table centre pieces, please do follow Natalie’s Facebook page.
We look forward to welcoming you at what promises to be a really great event to get the festive season started.