COVID-19: RETURN TO RESTRICTED PLAY
**FOLLOW THIS LINK FOR RULES OF PLAY**
We know how important it is for people to be active, and the particular role tennis can have in the physical and mental wellbeing of those that play it. By its very nature, tennis is an activity whereby close person to person contact can be avoided.
Based on recent Scottish Government guidance and following the adjustment of lockdown restrictions, Tennis Scotland & the LTA has developed a set of practical guidelines to follow so that tennis can be played in Scotland consistent with the new route map moving out of lockdown, where the local environment allows.
As to be expected, there are stringent new measures in place to protect all members. It is imperative that those who use the courts READ the rules prior to booking. Using the courts will be taken as evidence that you agree to abide by these rules. Playing will be monitored for members’ safety.
Please familiarise yourself with the new rules of play under Covid-19.
Coaching is only allowed on a 1:2:1 basis. Each coach can only coach 2 households a day. Coaches must be Level 3 or above. Club coaches with appropriate accreditation for 1:2:1 at the club are Graeme Clarkson (Head coach - Level 5), Alan Russell (Level 4) and Dianne Taylor (Level 4). Please email email@example.com for more information.
Topline: BOOK. ARRIVE. PLAY. LEAVE.
1. MEMBERS ONLY. Memberships must be renewed for 2020
2. YOU MUST BOOK. Playing partner must add their name to the slot by booking as normal. Any one player may play only once per day. Please cancel any booking you do not intend to use: go to ‘Profile’ – 'Court Bookings’
3. Only come for the time you have booked for and not earlier. Do not enter the court area before your court opens
3. Maximum 2 per court unless doubles pair are both from the same household
4. All juniors under 14 years old must always be supervised by an adult
5. You should only play if you are symptom free, follow all Government advice on health, hygiene, and social distancing
6. Wash your hands before leaving home and bring hand sanitiser with you
7. Avoid touching surfaces, the nets will be left at the correct height
8. Players do not now need to use their own clearly marked tennis balls – however, if you choose to use shared balls then extra care must be taken to ensure you do not touch your face during play, and you should clean your hands before play and immediately after finishing
9. Change ends at opposite sides of the net
10. The clubhouse is closed and there are no toilet facilities available
12. Leave the club as soon as your game is finished.
It is imperative that those who use the courts READ the rules prior to booking. Using the courts will be taken as evidence that you agree to abide by these rules.
Playing will be monitored for members' safety. There may be sanctions if rules are not adhered to.
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation during this time.