We deliver coaching to players of all ages & abilities with the aim of enabling all players to fulfil their potential in the sport.
Elevate Tennis Coaching organises and runs tennis camps throughout the year from its two main venues Cooden Beach and Cross-in-Hand.
The tennis camps are held throughout the Easter and Summer school holidays and there are special one/two day workshops & one day tournaments during the Spring, May and October half-terms.
JUNIOR TENNIS CAMPS
Our holiday programme caters for all standards of players from children who want to try tennis for the first time to those who have regular coaching. Our holiday camps are a fantastic way for children to learn tennis. We create an encouraging and dynamic environment to ensure a fun-filled holiday activity for your children. The emphasis at our tennis camps is on teamwork, participation and – most important of all – FUN! Your children will come away from our camps happy with their improved tennis game and with many new friends.
We are having to run things slightly differently this year due to guidlines we follow.
- We are only running camps at both of our venues during the Holidays.
- Clubhouses are only to be accessed in an emergencey, therefore all players will be outside for the duration of the camp though toilet facilities will be accesible.
- Shorter camp day (3.5hrs instead of 5) mornings from 9am.
- Hand sanitiser will be made available. All players will be required to sanitise hands regulary during they stay with us.
- Not to arrive more than 5 minutes early
A variety of drills, games and match play are used each day to convey specific teaching points which are linked to all aspects of the game (technical, tactical, physical & mental)
We offer the following discounts: Club members & Siblings discounts are available.
Please note that when booking your childs place on the course it will not be secured until we receive payment in full. You will be given the amount due once you've selected the day's / weeks that you wish to attend. Please pay via bank transfer to the account below and use the players name as reference.
Account details are: NMSA Tennis Ltd, Ac No = 93589027, Sort Code = 09-01-28
What you need to bring with you:
- Appropriate clothing for the weather conditions (We play unless the weather makes the courts unplayable) water proofs, Sun hat, warm clothing etc
- Drinks Bottle
- Any medication if required (asthma inhaler, EpiPen etc)
- Sun Screen
Terms & Conditions:
- All Holiday courses must be paid in full at least one week prior to the start date.
- ETC operates a no pay no play policy at all clubs.
- ETC reserves the right to cancel any of the courses if there are insufficient bookings.
- ETC reserves the right to amend, alter or change the format of the course.
- There will be a 35% cancellation charge for all cancelled bookings.
- All courses will continue to be run during wet weather conditions.
- 7. Any grievances or complaints must be registered in writing to the office address within 7 days of the course ending