We are now in a position where we can again offer both individual and group coaching to Adults & Juniors. Adult groups are currently limited to 5 players though following the change to the guidlines we are able to increase the size of the Junior groups to a max of 8 players in mini-red sessions and 10 in all other Junior sessions.
Junior Clubnight at Cooden will be re-starting as of Friday Aug 14th. All players who wish to attend need to book their place via the website each week as we are restricted in the number of players who can attend. Please don't just turn up as there may not be space.
All players MUST follow the guidlines set below:
Not to come to the lesson if your not feeling well
BEFORE YOUR SESSION:
- Players are required to wash their hands when leaving home
- Bring a full water bottle
- Bring and hand sanitiser for use after lesson.
- Players and coaches need to maintain social distancing from the player at all times
- Players to avoid touching your face.
- PAYMENTS to be made to their coach online before the lesson starts (Coaches will give their bank details to Parents/Players)
- Guardian (non-participant) attendance should be limited to one per child where possible, with social distancing strictly observed while watching the session.
- Players to use a tissue or sleeve if they sneeze or cough
- Not to touch any of the coaching equipment (cones, markers etc)
Nick & the team