UPDATED: 31st March 2021
After the lastet announcement by the government the LTA has clarify the latest government guidelines.
The Club will has reopened
You must book a court before turning up an play and please remember to enter all players involved.
In addtion you must book a space to play any social sessions, anyone that has not booked will be turned away . Email with details how to do this has been sent to all members.
Just as a reminder please follow all covid-19 detailed below. Please also remember to clear all debris from court prior to playing and drag clay courts after play. Further details can be found on the email sent out to all members by the secretary and below.,
COVID-19 Restrictions at the club
Due to Covid-19 the club has the following restictions until further notice.
- Please sanitise your hand before entering courts and exiting courts
- Please keep to social distancing rules
- No balls provided except social tennis, please bring your own balls to play
- Clubhouse is only open for toilets, access to floodlights and first aid and only 1 person can be in at one time
- You must make a booking on the website before playing and please enter all players name, if you are using the app to make a booking, then please email [email protected] or [email protected] the names of all players.
NEW COURTS PROCESS
Please look after our new courts. An email has been sent out to all members detailing the protocol we all need to follow prior to and after matches on our new courts. Please follow these and enjoy tennis again. See this link for details on Club maintenance and manual:
We now have 2 New Artificial Clay and 1 New Artificial Grass Courts. Contact us if you are interested in joining Ewell and be one of the first to play on brand new courts.