Our Coach is Georgi Gechev
Coaching background: Georgi has been coaching tennis for many years and have a keen interest in developing our junior players and programmes, with many going on to become key team players and club champions. Georgi enjoys working with all ages and abilities.
Plays: Right Handed
Style of play: Serve and volley
Favourite shot: Forehand Slice
- PTR Associate
- LTA Accredited Coach
- Safeguarding & Protection in Tennis
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- DBS Check
- Delivers group sessions on both the junior and adult programmes
- Delivers individual lessons to both juniors and adults
- Provides a racquet restringing service
- Been coaching at Ewell for over 10 years
- A Junior and member favourite
- Enjoys coaching players of all ages and abilities
Junior group coaching is held on Saturday mornings and afternoons dependent on age and level.
Junior Coaching – held on Saturday mornings and afternoons. This develops a range of skills and builds on correct technique for each stroke. The lessons are designed to be fun and enjoyable, mixed with structured tennis, coaching and development. The coaching is tailored to help the juniors with their technique, contact points, match strategies and footwork. Contact us for details and arrange a free trial for your little one.
Individual Coaching is available and should be aranged directly with Georgi.
Throughout the year the club organises block group coaching sessions for beginners, improvers and expereinced players which members can sign up for.
Individual or Group Coaching can be arrange directly with Georgi.