Ewell Tennis Club is a Club for All
We are a small, friendly tennis club run by members for members. We are situated in a quiet residential area near Ewell Village, Surrey.
Our facilities include:
- 3 floodlit all weather artificial grass courts d a car park for 10 cars
- Clubhouse with Table Tennis Table
- Well-equipped Kitchen
- Mens and Ladies Changing rooms
- Private Car Park (up to 10 cars)
- Lawn garden used for spectators and for outdoor social events
- Balls are provided by club and changed frequently
- Floodlit tokens available when you want to play outside club sessions
We have a variety of playing standards within the club and cater for players of all ages and abilities. We welcome beginners, experienced players and anyone inbetween. We have coaching and have various teams in local leagues for the more serious players.
Club Social nights are a regular feature during the week and on Sunday mornings. Social nights are arranged throughout the year.
Contact us if you are interested in trying the club and arrange a free trial. Also look out for our Open days during the year for chance to try the club and meet some of our members.