Internal club tournaments
The following internal tournaments are held at the club :
- Friendly American tournaments (mixed doubles).
- Summer mixed doubles one day tournament in September partners drawn on the day.
- Club championships from July to October (Men & Ladies singles and doubles, Boys & Girls singles and doubles).
- Mixed doubles tournament through the winter with the finals in April.
- Veterans' men and ladies singles tournaments through the winter with the finals in April.
- Floodlit friendly doubles and mixed matches during the winter evenings.
For more information on club tournaments and league matches, check the current newsletter which can be downloaded from the news page.
18 teams are entered in various leagues throughout the year, offering ample opportunity to those members wishing to participate in competitive team tennis. See the Matches page for more details.
These teams include:
- Watford & District League: 3 Mens, 2 Ladies and 1 Mixed team.
- Hot Rackets: 2 Mens and 2 Ladies teams.
- Herts Vets League: Mens (45+ and two 55+), Ladies (40+, 50+, 60+) teams.
- Mid-Herts League: Mixed team.
- Orchard League: Ladies team.
Also Junior boys and girls teams, aged 6 up to 18 years