We have a comprehensive programme of Team Tennis available for both Adults and Juniors from beginner through to intermediate and advanced.
During the Summer we typically operate the following:
- 8 Mens teams , 6 in the North East Cheshire League including the Pemiership, 1 in the South West Manchester League and a Veterans Team.
- 5 Ladies teams, 4 in the North East Cheshire League including the Premiership and a Veterans Team
- AEGON Regional and National - 2 Mens and 2 Ladies
- 18 Junior teams at all age groups from U8 to U18 in the NECL and AEGON
During the Winter we typically operate the following:
- 3 Mens teams in the Point One Winter League
- 3 Ladies team in the Point One Winter League
All Teams have an appointed Captain for the season who organises the individual teams for each match. We also have an overall Club Captain who leads a dedicated Sub-Committee made up of all the Adult team captains and coaches. This Sub-Committee meets 3-4 times a year to discuss and agree sqaud sizes, ethos of each team and overall goals for the season.
If you are interested in playing team tennis or just have some questions please feel free to contact any of the Team Captains or the overall Club Captain. Their contact details can be found on the CONTACT US web page and also in the club house.
The 2019 schedule will follow soon.
See the events tab for team training sessions - Mens and Ladies