New Club House
Tue, 01 Feb 2022 00:00
Developments on the proposed new club house are progressing well:
- We presented plans for the new club house to the AGM in February and also shared these plans with Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council (SMBC) and the Parish Council - all recipients were favourable to our plans.
- The plans have been submitted to SMBC for planning approval and we expect to hear the outcome of this early in 2022.
- We have raised around 30% of the funds required to build the new club house from our own reserves and the successfully securing a grant from the George Fentham Trust.
- Currently we are discussing potential further funding with an external provider and we will hopefully know more about this early in 2022.
- Finally we will be opening discussions with a potential building contractor who can confirm our cost estimate and provide more clarity on the likely building programme and timeline.