2017 Club Championships - Draw
Wed, 26 Jul 2017 00:00
We are excited to release the draw for this years Club Championship, Please see the attached draw sheets below for more details:
|Mens Singles (Open)||https://hamptontennis.org.uk/assets/2017/ClubChampionship/Mens%20Singles.pdf|
|Mens Singles (Elite)||TBC|
|Mixed Doubles (Open)||https://hamptontennis.org.uk/assets/2017/ClubChampionship/Mixed%20Doubles%20Open.pdf|
|Mixed Doubles (Plate)||https://hamptontennis.org.uk/assets/2017/ClubChampionship/Mixed%20Doubles%20Plate.pdf|
|Mens Doubles (Vets)||https://hamptontennis.org.uk/assets/2017/ClubChampionship/Mens%20Doubles%20Vets.pdf|
|Mens Doubles (Super Vets)||TBC|
|Ladies Doubles (Vets)||https://hamptontennis.org.uk/assets/2017/ClubChampionship/Ladies%20Doubles%20Vets.pdf|
|Ladies Doubles (Super Vets)||https://hamptontennis.org.uk/assets/2017/ClubChampionship/Ladies%20Super%20Vets.pdf|
These draw sheet will be placed on the tennis notice board in the club house, please record results (not scores) on the sheets by crossing out the losing player or pair.
- All matched are played to the best of three sets - 2 regular sets and one (the final set if required) as a championship tie break (first to 10 and 2 clear points)
- All participants must be able to play on finals day which is October 7th 2017 - any changes to availibility shuold be communicated to [email protected] as soon as possible so we can keep the draw going.
- All matches shuold be played in time for the next round to commence, this is esspecially important for the larger draws (Singles, Open and Plate Doubles).
Please try and arrange your matched promply as it can quickly get very busy (remembering that the box league season completes at the end of August). We are hoping to follow (and will start to enforce) the following timetable for matched to be plated:
- Round 1 Matches to be completed by 21/8/2017
- Round 2 Matches to be completed by 10/9/2017
- Round 3 Matches to be completed by 24/9/2017
- Round 4 Matches to be completed by 1/10/2017
We are here to help so any problems organising matches to fit this schedule please let us know as soon as possible
Good luck everyone!