2020 Tennis Club Membership (1st April 2020-31st March 2021)
Club Membership Benefits
- Use of four all weather courts at The Parade.
- Use of two indoor courts at Tasker Milward Tennis Dome (subject to extra fees)
- Two Senior Club nights every week, on Club courts in Summer and at the Tasker Milward TennisDome in Winter. Senior Social tennis on Monday mornings, Ladies’ Social tennis on Wednesday mornings
- Balls provided at all Club sessions
- Two members only courts for your private use when not required by the club
- Men’s and Ladies teams in Courtstall Summer Doubles League and in the Cymru Kitchens Winter League. Men’s team captain - Louis Warren (07976 045455). Ladies’ captains - Sarah Keogh (07919 431903) and Alyson Horton (07786 321641)
- Coaching opportunities for juniors and seniors alike. Head coach - Tom Hole (level 4) 07809397160 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cardio tennis on demand - Alison Dixon (email@example.com)
- Use of the pavilion, with excellent changing and shower facilities. Senior Membership includes social membership of the Bowling Club entitling them use of the bar for themselves
- Social and fun events
- Annual Pembrokeshire County Tournaments hosted by the Club for juniors and seniors during July annually
- Free British Tennis Membership
- All members 11 years old and over are eligible to enter our Wimbledon Ballot
- Right to vote for senior members at the Annual General Meeting held in November annually
- Junior members have a voice on Committee and at the Annual General Meeting through their representative
Club Membership Packages
We have a variety of memberships to suit all.
These including Adult, Junior, Social and Family options.
There are various ways to pay for membership which include by:
- BACS (online/telephone banking)
Please check all our memberships details on the application form, which you can access below, to
find the right one for your circumstances and we hope to see you at the club soon.